Sometimes life throws you a curveball, and you’re not able to get out of the way. When that happens, you need a dentist who can end your pain and save your smile. Duffield Dentistry offers Royal Oak restorative dentistry that will have you back in the game in no time, from dental fillings to dental crowns. Here are just a few of the benefits of our treatment:Restorative Dentistry From Duffield Dentistry Read Transcript
We do routine fillings, crowns. The crowns actually today are amazing because they're all porcelain crowns. The old porcelain infused to metal crown used to have a certain opaqueness and people would say, “It looks like Chiclets.” Now crowns looks so real that even dentists sometimes are fooled. It looks so much like a natural tooth. Even on the x-ray it looks like a natural tooth. So that's one advance of dentistry that's really helped us with our cosmetic work.
- Early morning and evening hours that work around your schedule.
- Dental sedation to calm any anxious nerves – inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation.
- Our dentists’ expertise – Dr. Duffield has over 35 years of restorative dentistry experience.
- Confidence to show off a genuine, authentic smile.
- The ability to eat any kind of food you want again.
Regain Your Smile With Help From Duffield Dentistry
We love performing dental restorations because of the immediate joy they bring our patients. Being able to give the gift of confidence never gets old.
Some types of restorative dentistry we can do for you include:
- Tooth Fillings – Fillings allow us to repair teeth that have been damaged by a cavity, or tooth decay. We use a tooth-colored resin instead of the more noticeable metal fillings option.
- Dental Crowns – We can cover a damaged tooth with a natural-looking and -feeling restoration. Dental crowns protect your tooth from further damage and have a cosmetic benefit. They are also used to cover dental implants. If the damage to your tooth is limited to the surface, we may suggest a veneer instead of a dental crown.
- Dental Bridges – We can use this type of restoration to replace missing teeth. A bridge can be supported by neighboring natural teeth or by a dental implant.
- Dental Implants – We can restore the full function and look of your smile with dental implants. The implant will act just like a natural tooth root, giving you the same feel and stability that you enjoyed with your actual teeth. We can cover an implant with a dental bridge, crown, or dentures.
- Dentures – You can get a new arch or set of teeth constructed to replace the teeth you have lost. This option will completely remake your smile, and with our expertise, your dentures will look just like your natural teeth.
- Root Canals – We can clean the infection from a diseased tooth, seal it, then cover it with a new crown.