You’ll Discover Excellent Care at Duffield Dentistry in Royal Oak
Dr. Kamil Abraham has been at Duffield Dentistry in Royal Oak, MI. Along with our top-notch staff, Dr. Abraham is passionate about providing competent care to our community. He brings three decades of experience to his role here, along with a dental degree from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, ranked #1 in the country. Here are a few reasons why people love us so much:
- Our goal of putting our patients first, no matter what, and working hard to keep their smiles healthy and happy.
- Office hours that fit around your family’s busy schedules.
- Two methods of dental sedation to ensure your care is comfortable and pleasant.
- Same-day emergency appointments if you call during business hours.
- Convenient location at 2009 Crooks Road, behind Northwood Elementary School.
Duffield Dentistry is a fun, family-oriented group that loves serving our patients. Call us today at (248) 721-4502 to see how we can serve you!
Get Dental Care You Can Trust
Duffield Dentistry is a comprehensive dental practice that can provide all your oral health care needs under one roof. Our service offerings include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile healthy with regular dental cleanings and exams.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get a gorgeous grin with a few simple procedures.
- Family Dentistry – Enjoy the convenience of dental care for the family all under one roof.
- Dental Implants – Eat your favorite foods again with natural-feeling and natural-looking tooth replacements.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten your smile without the metal.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Replace most or all of your missing teeth for a smile that’s as good as new.
Whatever you need to get your dream smile, we can provide it. We work with some of the highest-rated specialists in the area, so if you have an issue that requires a referral, we will ensure you receive the finest care available. Duffield Dentistry will take care of you and your family.
See for yourself by giving Duffield Dentistry in Royal Oak a call today at (248) 721-4502.