Over the course of his dental career, Dr. Duffield at Duffield Dentistry has replaced every tooth in the human mouth! When it comes to a Royal Oak full-mouth reconstruction, don’t settle for anyone but our expert. You’ll experience more than just a new smile. You’ll get:Dr. Duffield on Full-Mouth Reconstruction Read Transcript
I can think of a patient, in particular, he had ground his teeth down to the point where both the top teeth and the lower teeth were one half of what he was born with. So when you looked at him, you could tell a tremendous amount of wear. So full mouth rehabilitation for him involved full crowns on top, full crowns on the bottom. And we were able to stage it because that's fairly expensive. So we were able to stage it such that we spaced it out over a couple of years.
And his end result was life changing for him. So that's something that, unfortunately, the only way to treat that is to replace the tooth. And you can't do it just on one arch because it would just wear the other arch. So, that entails both arches being done. But if you can see your way to it, you can then save your teeth for the rest of your life. Instead of, his other option probably would have been dentures. So, this way we're able to save his teeth.
- A more pronounced level of self-worth as you develop pride in your appearance.
- A more complex diet with better nutrition as you’re able to eat a wider variety of food.
- A more articulate way of speaking as you’re able to pronounce words more clearly.
- A more youthful appearance as your face has better structural support.
Choose the Dental Restoration That’s Right For You
A full-mouth rehabilitation is a combination of services designed to restore your mouth’s full ability to talk, chew, smile, and laugh. If you have been unable to chew properly or have been embarrassed by missing or decayed teeth, this may be the perfect solution for you.
Your specific needs and smile goals are unique to you, so it makes sense that your treatment plan should be too! Our practice offers a variety of restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry options that can be hand-chosen and combined to create beautiful, functional results. Whether you are looking for teeth replacement options or you need to repair your damaged teeth, we can help.
- Dental crowns fit over the top of damaged teeth or, when placed on dental implants, will replace individual missing teeth.
- Fixed bridges attach to your healthy teeth and fill in smile gaps left behind by missing teeth.
- Dental veneers are thin wafers of material that quickly repair chips, gaps, stains, fractures, and worn teeth.
- Inlays and onlays provide a mid-range tooth repair between a filling and a complete crown.