Get A Straighter Smile Without Metal Braces
Do you dream of a better smile but dread the idea of a mouth full of metal for two years? Give yourself the smile you deserve without the hardware by asking your Royal Oak, MI dentist about Invisalign. Duffield Dentistry provides these custom-made aligners that are nearly invisible to other people. The only one who has to know you’re straightening your teeth is you!
One thing that he did is he started Invisalign with me about two years ago. My teeth are actually smaller than my jawlines so I had really bad gaps. Obviously, there’s a little discomfort. I just remember my sisters going through the old traditional orthodontics and not easy to brush your teeth, having the issue of not wanting to smile because you have these horrible things on your teeth. Invisalign if you’re going out to eat, you just don’t wear them. You can pop them off. I actually used denture cleaner on them so they were always clean. I didn’t have to worry about any debris or anything like that. Again, when you’re going from one size to the next, there is a little discomfort, but it’s more tightness as opposed to real pain or anything like that’s. So it’s actually a really good system.
He’s in the process of doing bonding. So he’s actually done the top. He’ll probably do the bottoms in about a month or so. He’s willing to work with me as far as what my budget can accommodate as well as working with my insurance company. It’s just the fact that he’s very personable and very easy going and he listens to my concerns and what’s realistic for me. He actually works with what my ultimate needs are.
Though a perfect smile certainly looks nice, there are lots of benefits to correcting your dental alignment:
- Your speech may improve as you’re able to pronounce words more clearly with straighter teeth.
- You will be able to clean your teeth more thoroughly when overlaps and gaps are corrected.
- You’ll feel an increase in your self-confidence when you experience the satisfaction of a better smile.
Call us today at (248) 721-4502 to see how you can get the smile of your dreams without metal brackets.
Enjoy All The Benefits Of Invisalign
Traditional braces are the tried-and-true method for straightening teeth. This process works well, with reliable, predictable results. That’s why it is still used with such regularity. But you may not want to deal with the impact traditional braces have on your everyday life. Invisalign has several benefits over metal braces:
Invisalign can be life changing. The nice thing about Invisalign is nobody knows you’re wearing Invisalign. One of my staff right now has Invisalign on and I didn’t even know she had Invisalign on. Invisalign is actually a very thin, clear plastic tray and what it is is you wear a tray for two weeks. The tray moves the tooth just a little bit and then you wear another tray and it’s a series of 20, 30, 40 trays. So what happens is each tray moves the tooth a little bit, a little bit, a little bit until the point where everything is straight and uncrowded. Most patients who do Invisalign are adults. So they’re really quite appreciative and quite thrilled with the results.
- Get straighter teeth without the visibility of traditional metal braces. You may not be able to afford the look of braces in your professional life. Or maybe you just don’t want to be seen with adult braces. Either way, Invisalign can solve this problem.
- Eat whatever you want by removing your aligners during meals. Metal braces are notorious for the dietary restrictions they bring with them. You can remove your aligners to enjoy bagels, taffy, and other braces no-nos. Just be sure to floss and brush when you’re done!
- Brush and floss your teeth with ease. Cleaning around metal brackets is tough; even the most devoted flossers struggle to correctly floss around braces. Save yourself the risk of increased tooth decay and gum disease by using removable aligners that don’t impede your ability to keep your mouth clean.
Combine Invisalign With Cosmetic Dentistry For A Smile Makeover
In addition to correcting the alignment of your teeth, Duffield Dentistry offers several cosmetic dentistry treatments that can take your smile to the next level. Correct chips and gaps with tooth bonding, and give your grin a brightness boost with professional teeth whitening.
And be sure to see one of our hygienists every six months for a dental exam and cleaning so we can keep your smile beautiful and healthy.
Get started on the smile of your dreams today. Call Duffield Dentistry at (248) 721-4502 for your Invisalign orthodontics consultation.