When it comes to your dental health, you can’t afford not to be choosy. You and your loved ones deserve a Royal Oak family dental center that is patient-centered and uncompromising on care. That’s where Duffield Dentistry comes in. We put our patients first, offering you many benefits like:
- Flexible hours that fit your schedule.
- Same-day emergency appointments available.
- Skilled dentists who bring a combination of experience and education that is hard to beat.
- Two types of dental sedation to make sure your visit goes off without a hitch.
Call us today at (248) 721-4502 to experience exceptional dental care in a cozy, modern office!
Enjoy Great Dental Care From Our Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
Our team works hard to help each and every person who visits our office feel welcome and comfortable. We love meeting new people! When you choose from our family dentistry options, you can be sure that everyone from little ones to seniors will feel safe while they receive personalized treatment. Duffield Dentistry is a place where you’ll actually get to know the people who are providing your care.
Our doctors are members of various dental organizations, including:
- The American Dental Association
- The Michigan Dental Association
- The Oakland County Dental Society
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The Francis B. Vedder Society
- The Royal Oak Rotary Club
And while our doctors are committed to continuing their own education to best care for you, Dr. Duffield has the honor of serving as a mentor at the prestigious Kois Center in Seattle. This teaching center offers the latest techniques in cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry, and your very own Royal Oak, MI dentist is a staff member!
Get First-Rate Dental Care Tailored to Your Needs
Every mouth is unique; no two are the same. So we see no reason to treat any two patients the same way! When you choose Duffield Dentistry, you can be sure you’ll get a personalized treatment plan in every area, such as:
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Call your new Royal Oak family dental center today to schedule your next appointment: (248) 721-4502.