You deserve to feel good about yourself. And if your smile isn’t its best, you’re not going to feel as confident as you should. You can get the smile of your dreams and a boost to your self-esteem with Royal Oak cosmetic dentistry from Duffield Dentistry. Drs. Duffield and Grewal offer a variety of services to improve your grin:Dr. Duffield on Cosmetic Dentistry Options
- Get a brighter, whiter smile with teeth whitening.
- Enjoy a gorgeous grin with properly aligned teeth.
- Sculpt your teeth into their ideal shape with tooth bonding.
- Get a perfect gum-to-tooth balance with crown lengthening.
Call us today at (248) 721-4502 for a complimentary consultation or second opinion. Find out how we can bring out your natural beauty with a smile upgrade.
Decide Which Treatments Will Work Best For You
No matter what your goals are, we can help you meet them. Duffield Dentistry can give you a beautiful smile using any combination of cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Teeth whitening is essentially a shortcut to a smile makeover. When you whiten your teeth, you can change your whole appearance. Choose between prescription-strength Crest Whitestrips and custom whitening trays.
- Dental veneers adhere to the surface of your teeth and are a long-term solution that provides quick results. Made of durable porcelain or e.max ceramic, our veneers will match the color of your natural teeth.
- Crown lengthening is done by removing excess gum tissue. It can be used to correct a gummy smile, make your teeth look longer, or expose more of a tooth to make room for a crown.
- A custom Snap-On Smile fits right over your existing teeth for an instant upgrade.
- Tooth bonding involves sculpting tooth-colored resin to match your natural tooth’s shape and hue. This allows us to cover up minor imperfections.
- Invisalign is a no-fuss way to straighten your teeth. Eat what you want and correct your smile without anyone seeing!
It’s time to stop dreaming about your smile and start getting what you want! All of our cosmetic dentistry treatments are painless, but if you have dental anxiety, we do offer sedation options to make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way.
Cosmetic dentistry in Royal Oak can completely change your appearance and your outlook on life. Call us today at (248) 721-4502 to schedule your appointment.