You use your mouth to eat, speak, smile, and even breathe. So when you’re suffering from Royal Oak dental pain, you can’t think about much else. Whether your mouth pain comes from tooth decay or injury, you need a dentist who can see you right away. Duffield Dentistry offers you:
- Same-day emergency appointments to stop your pain immediately.
- A variety of treatments to help – everything from dental restorations to oral surgery.
- Convenient hours to fit around your schedule – early mornings, evenings, and even Saturdays.
- Skilled dentists and staff dedicated to providing exceptional dental care.
- Two methods of dental sedation to help you relax.
Call us right away if you’re in pain: (248) 721-4502. If you contact us after hours, we’ll be sure to get in touch for the details of your discomfort so we can come up with a fast treatment plan. Our address is 2009 Crooks Road in Royal Oak.
Know the Signs of a Dental Emergency
Dental emergencies aren’t the same as medical emergencies. You don’t need to be in immediate danger for us to prioritize your treatment. If your mouth is in pain, that’s reason enough to call us. Other indicators of a dental emergency include:
- An injury to your gums, teeth, or lips
- Bleeding from your mouth
- A permanent tooth that has been knocked loose or knocked out completely
Bleeding that will not stop is a sign you should visit your nearest emergency room. Otherwise, call the experts at Duffield Dentistry to end your pain and potentially save your teeth.
End Your Dental Pain Now & Prevent Future Dental Problems
We understand how inconvenient a dental emergency can be. No one wants to take time out of their day to have a tooth repaired! But even if oral pain goes away on its own, that doesn’t mean the problem is gone.
Little issues become big problems when you drag your feet getting to the dentist. This affects not only what needs to be done to fix the problem, but also how much that problem is going to cost. Catching issues early is always cheaper than fixing them later!
Call us now at (248) 721-4502 if you have dental pain in Royal Oak – we can help!