Surgery on your mouth isn’t something anyone looks forward to. But the relief it can provide, and the doors it can open to getting your dream smile, are worth it. When you need Royal Oak oral surgery, you shouldn’t cut corners on quality. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get exceptional care from a dentist with experience in oral surgery? Duffield Dentistry can give you what you’re looking for! Here are a few key benefits of our treatment:Tooth Extraction Service from Duffield Dentistry Read Transcript
I've always been active in doing my own extractions and a lot of times if somebody needs their wisdom teeth out, I can do them in house here. I've had experience and training with severe impactions or extractions. So I pretty much do 80 or 90% of the extractions here in house. It's nice to be able to have that done without having to go to another office.
- Our patient-centered approach ensures attentive care.
- Dr. Duffield’s extensive experience will make sure your oral surgical procedure goes smoothly.
- We’ll restore health to your mouth so you can smile confidently.
- You’ll avoid bigger oral problems down the road.
You can schedule your appointment at a time that works for you, as we have evening and weekend hours available. Call us today at (248) 721-4502 and one of our friendly team members will be glad to help you set up a free consultation.
Get a Better Smile & Get Out of Pain
Oral surgery is often the best way to get out of pain, avoid future complications, and prepare your mouth for dental restorations. If you’re nervous, we have safe dental sedation options to soothe your anxiety.
At Duffield Dentistry, we offer numerous services to keep your smile in top form:
- Tooth extractions are extremely common in oral surgery. We can carefully extract your tooth and help you find a replacement option, if necessary.
- Wisdom teeth extractions are no problem for us! Many dental practices do not have the expertise to extract third molars, but our team can help you get the care you need.
- Ridge augmentation can correct ridge deformities from jawbone loss and can also allow successful placement of dental implants.
- Bone grafts can rebuild your jawbone to help you regain a strong, healthy-looking jawline. This procedure may also improve your chances of being eligible for dental implants.
Protect your smile with oral surgery in Royal Oak. Call us today at (248) 721-4502 to schedule your consultation.