Renew Your Smile With Royal Oak Dentures
Losing your teeth is hard. But getting them back doesn’t have to be. A new set of Royal Oak dentures from an experienced dentist can make you feel like you have a new lease on life. And when you choose the experts at Duffield Dentistry, you know that you’re getting exceptional care tailored just to your needs. There are numerous reasons to replace your missing teeth:Dr. Duffield on Adhesive-Free Dentures Read Transcript
Sometimes people's teeth are not savable and the denture, if they're infected, if they're broken, sometimes a denture can provide for somebody for upper and lower teeth and straight, nice, white teeth. For a lot of patients, dentures are a good way to go, especially, with the implants we're doing now. You can put a couple implants in there and anchor the denture in. The problems with dentures in the past has always been a little bit of, a little bit of movement and now with implants you can secure it down so you don't have to use the messy adhesives, you don't have to use the other modalities to keep the denture in place.
- To regain your ability to smile with confidence.
- To broaden the type of food you’re able to eat.
- To get back your self-confidence.
- To talk more plainly so others can understand you.
- To improve your oral health.
Our custom dentures allow you to fill the gaps in your smile by replacing them with a new set of teeth. Find out more about your dentures options at Duffield Dentistry by giving us a call today at (248) 721-4502.
Enjoy a New Smile With a Tried-and-True Solution
Humans have had a long time to perfect the art of teeth replacement. As long as we’ve had teeth, they’ve fallen out and we’ve tried to replicate them. And Dr. Abraham has had training to perfect her own skills at creating custom dentures that look and feel like natural teeth.
Unlike what you may have seen in movies and on television, high-quality dentures are not comically oversized and prone to falling out. The right set of dentures from the right dentist will fit your mouth perfectly and stay there. At Duffield Dentistry, you can choose the right type of dentures to fit your smile based on your needs and goals:
- Complete dentures replace the teeth in an entire arch or in your entire mouth.
- Partial dentures replace a select part of your smile. They are useful when you have a few missing teeth but the rest of your dental structure is intact.
- Conventional dentures are made after your teeth are removed or when they are already missing. They can be full or partial and may take several weeks to get ready.
- Immediate dentures are ready for immediate placement after an extraction. They will be made before your teeth are removed. They work best as a temporary option while your final dentures are being prepared.
- Implant-supported dentures are a long-term solution that offers stability and a stronger bite force than traditional dentures.
Dentures in Royal Oak can make your life much simpler. Call us today at (248) 721-4502 to schedule your free dentures consultation.