Keep Your Smile Bright With General Dentistry From Duffield Dentistry
Our experts can correct any number of dental problems, but we can save you a lot of time, money, and pain by preventing them! Our general dentistry services offer a wide variety of benefits:Tawnya B. on Dr. Duffield
- Dental cleanings and exams – The “old faithful” of dentistry, dental cleanings keep your teeth free of plaque and tartar while exams allow us to spot any potential problems.
- Dental sealants – This is a clear coating we apply to molars. It can help to protect your teeth against cavities.
- Fluoride treatment – Fluoride is our #1 defense against cavities. Our special fluoride treatment will help protect your teeth.
- DIAGNOdent cavity detection – This laser cavity detection system can detect hidden or subsurface cavities and tooth decay, before you feel any pain.
Find Relief For Dry Mouth
Dry mouth is a condition caused by a variety of different factors. It can be a side effect of certain medications, treatments, and diseases. It can also be as simple as dehydration or breathing through your mouth too much.
Dr. Duffield or Dr. Grewal will work with you to find the source of your dry mouth. Once we do, we’ll work with you on a treatment plan. We’ll get your breath back to normal in no time.
Protect Your Smile With A Custom Mouthguard
We can create custom mouthguards for you or your children. We offer two types of mouthguards for our patients:Dr. Duffield on Same-Day Emergency Read Transcript
The one thing we pride ourselves on is that we will get a dental emergency in that day. I'm always amazed when somebody comes in and, “Yeah, I called my dentist and they can't see me til two days from now or three days from now.” If somebody comes in with a dental emergency, calls in, they're seen that day. We know that that's important. We know they might be in pain, their broken tooth in front and be embarrassed, so we get them in that day and try to take care of whatever needs, whatever problem they're having.
- Athletic mouthguards protect teeth, lips, and gums from damage caused by blows to the head or face during sports.
- A TMJ mouthguard protects your teeth from clenching, grinding, and other symptoms of a TMJ disorder.
Keep your smile healthy and happy with prevention. And if you do have a dental emergency, call us immediately. We have same-day appointments for emergencies.