Our experts can correct any number of dental problems, but we can save you a lot of time, money, and pain by preventing them! Our Royal Oak general dentistry offers you a wide variety of benefits:Dr. Duffield on Same-Day Emergency Read Transcript
The one thing we pride ourselves on is that we will get a dental emergency in that day. I'm always amazed when somebody comes in and, “Yeah, I called my dentist and they can't see me til two days from now or three days from now.” If somebody comes in with a dental emergency, calls in, they're seen that day. We know that that's important. We know they might be in pain, their broken tooth in front and be embarrassed, so we get them in that day and try to take care of whatever needs, whatever problem they're having.
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – The “old faithful” of dentistry, dental cleanings keep your teeth free of plaque and tartar, while exams allow us to spot any potential problems. Visit us twice a year to keep your smile healthy.
- Dental Sealants – This is a clear coating we apply to molars to help protect against cavities.
- Fluoride Treatment – Fluoride is our #1 defense against cavities. Our special fluoride treatment will help protect your teeth.
- DIAGNOdent Cavity Detection – This laser cavity detection system can detect hidden or subsurface cavities and tooth decay before you feel any pain.
- Digital Impressions – Our intra-oral scanner will remove the need for goopy dental impressions.
- Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll use deep cleaning techniques to remove bacteria at and below the gumline, then smooth your teeth roots to discourage future growth of bacteria.
Call us today at (248) 721-4502 to schedule general dental services. We’re located at 2009 Crooks Road.
Find Relief For Dry Mouth
Dry mouth is a condition caused by a variety of factors. It can be a side effect of certain medications, treatments, and diseases. It can also be as simple as dehydration or breathing through your mouth too much.
Dr. Abraham or another member of our team will work with you to find the source of your dry mouth. Once we do, we’ll formulate a treatment plan for you. We’ll get your breath back to normal in no time.
Protect Your Smile With a Custom Mouthguard
We can create custom mouthguards for you or your children. We offer two types of mouthguards for our patients:
- Athletic mouthguards protect teeth, lips, and gums from damage caused by blows to the head or face during sports.
- A TMJ mouthguard protects your teeth from clenching, grinding, and other symptoms of a TMJ disorder.
Keep your smile healthy and avoid dental emergencies with Royal Oak general dentistry. Call us today at (248) 721-4502 to schedule your next regular visit.