Throughout any dental emergency, our very first concern is getting you out of discomfort. When you come to Duffield Dentistry, we make convenience a priority all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With oral sedation, you can stop pain and relax your mind quickly. Laughing gas has shown to be an effective and productive solution for both children and adults. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you comfortable during your care.
After you get the discomfort under control, we can focus on discovering the best fix to mend your smile. Luckily, we offer a number of services that can get your mouth back to normal:
- Tooth Fillings– Cavities are common, and they can be rather unpleasant. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and function naturally again.
- Dental Crowns– If you have broken or broken a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth.
- Root Canal Treatment— With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Instead, you need to have a root canal to get rid of the swollen tissue. The treatment can get rid of the reason for your tooth pain, so we can rebuild your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction— Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to restore it. When it’s needed, we can deal with tooth extraction.
- Dental Implants— If you do require teeth removed, you should get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe, and stable.
We can help you maintain your healthy smile with our many preventive services and general dentistry once we’ve handled your problem. If you need a restorative dentist in Oak Park, MI, keep this number, (248) 721-4502, so you can call Duffield Dentistry as quickly as you can.