Give Yourself The Smile Of Your Dreams With Cosmetic Dentistry From Duffield Dentistry
You deserve to feel good about yourself. And if your smile isn’t its best, you’re not going to feel as confident as you should. You can get the smile of your dreams and a boost to your self-esteem with cosmetic dentistry from an expert Royal Oak, MI dentist. Duffield Dentistry offers a variety of services to upgrade your grin:
- Get a brighter, whiter smile with teeth whitening.
- Enjoy a gorgeous grin with properly aligned teeth.
- Sculpt your teeth into their ideal shape with tooth bonding.
- Get a perfect gum-to-tooth balance with crown lengthening.
Call us today at (248) 721-4502 to learn how we can bring out your natural beauty with a smile upgrade.
Decide Which Work Best For You
No matter what your goals are, we can help you meet them. Duffield Dentistry can give you the smile of your dreams through any combination of cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Teeth whitening is essentially a shortcut to a smile makeover. When you whiten your teeth, you can change your whole appearance. Choose between prescription-strength Crest Whitestrips and custom whitening trays.
- Veneers adhere to the surface of your teeth and are a long-term solution that provides quick results. Made of durable porcelain or e.max ceramic, our veneers will match the color of your natural teeth.
- Crown lengthening is done by removing excess gum tissue. It can be used to correct a gummy smile, make your teeth look longer, or expose more of a tooth to make room for a crown.
- A custom Snap-On Smile snaps right over your existing teeth for an instant upgrade.
- Tooth bonding refers to our ability to sculpt tooth-colored resin to match your natural tooth’s shape and hue. This allows us to cover up minor imperfections.
- Invisalign is a no-fuss way to straighten your teeth. Eat what you want and correct your smile without anyone seeing!
Call Today To Discuss Your Treatment Options
It’s time to stop dreaming about your smile and start getting what you want! All of our cosmetic dentistry procedures are painless, but if you have dental anxiety, we do offer sedation options to make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way.