Everyone wants to have a great dental exam. At Duffield Dentistry we do all we can to make that possible, including offering convenient extended hours and using patient-friendly technology like digital dental impressions.
You can also take some steps to ensure your exam goes smoothly:
- Brush and Floss Daily – If you practice good oral hygiene at home, our dentists are less likely to find problems during exams. Brush at least twice a day with a soft-bristled brush, and floss every day too.
- Ask Questions – If you have any questions about your care or any issues you are experiencing, your exam is a great time to ask them. Make a note of them beforehand so you don’t forget.
- Don’t Skip Regular Exams – For best results, see us every six months. If you come less often, you risk having a small issue like a cavity turn into a bigger problem that will require a more complicated and costly solution.
- Find a Time That Fits You – Do you like to get stuff done early in the day? We offer exams as early as 7 a.m. Need to see us after work? We’re open as late as 7 p.m. We even offer Saturday hours.
- Schedule Your Next Visit – Go ahead and get your next dental exam on the calendar before you leave our office. That way, you’re less likely to forget to schedule. Keep the date in your phone or wherever you store reminders.