Ill-fitting dentures cause more problems for denture wearers than they solve. If you live with loose dentures, you probably regard them as a necessary evil. Though they certainly look better than a toothless mouth, in practical terms they leave much to be desired because they affect two essential activities: eating and talking.
Unfortunately, many frustrated denture wearers in Royal Oak and Birmingham, MI have quit dining in restaurants or engaging in social activities because they are afraid their dentures will slip.
Dental implant procedures at Duffield Dentistry in Royal Oak are allowing former denture patients to re-engage in life.
Consider the advantages of implant anchored dentures:
- They are stable because the implant is anchored in the bone.
- Your denture is fixed, it will not move around in your mouth.
- They prevent bone loss that typically occurs when teeth are removed.
- They eliminate the necessity of regular denture relines.
- They do not irritate gums.
- No denture adhesive is required.
Our dental implant clients who have replaced their traditional dentures with implant overdentures enthusiastically say that the dental implant cost was more than worth it.
Do you want to eat normally again? What is the value of maintaining your facial shape? Can you put a price on confidence?
If you want more information about dental implants, call to schedule an implant tooth consultation with Dr. Larry Duffield. Duffield Dentistry is located at 2009 Crooks Road, Royal Oak, MI 48073.
Your Royal Oak General & Cosmetic Dentist