With autumn in the air, the holidays aren’t too far behind. If you’re like most folks, you want to look your best at family get-togethers, work parties, and other holiday gatherings. We want you to look your best too and are happy to help with ways to improve your smile’s appearance!
Your dentists can help you:
- Achieve a Straight Smile – Straightening crooked teeth used to mean spending a year or more in bulky braces. With Invisalign, you can get straight teeth in less time, while wearing transparent aligners that blend so easily into your smile that most folks probably won’t even notice them.
- Conceal Imperfections – You have multiple options for covering flaws like chips, cracks, gaps, and stains. Versatile custom-made veneers can change nearly anything you may not like about your smile. A bonding treatment is a more affordable alternative for some kinds of flaws. You can even get a custom prosthetic called Snap-On Smile.
- Replace Missing Teeth – Fill gaps in your smile and feel more confident with dental implants. Unlike other kinds of teeth replacements, they prevent the bone loss that can change how your face looks and make you look older before your time. If implants aren’t for you, we also offer traditional bridges or dentures.
- Brighten Your Smile – It’s amazing how much a whitening treatment can transform your smile. Our professional whitening gives you much brighter results than products from a drugstore.
- Get a Less Gummy Look – If you’re bothered by gums that cover too much of your teeth, we can remove a bit of tissue to uncover more of your teeth’s surface so your smile really stands out.
Ready to improve your smile’s appearance? Call Duffield Dentistry today at (248) 721-4502 for an appointment in Royal Oak, MI.